OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT
Start the conversation
Young Adults, & Teens, Pre-Teens:
- Talk to your friends, peers, siblings, and parents about the dangers of taking pills without a prescription and other drugs which can be laced with Fentanyl.
- Seek support from trusted teachers, counselors, family, friends, and parents.
- Remember, even one pill could be deadly. Don’t risk your story ending too soon.
Parents & Teachers:
- Start the conversation about Fentanyl with the youth in your life early and often.
- Help them find healthy ways to cope with stress and struggles, and let them know you care.
- Talk to your friends and colleagues about the dangers of Fentanyl.
- Contact your state and local authorities and representatives.
Invite Us To Share Our Story at Your School or Event
Together we can save lives through awareness and information. We share our story, the facts about Fentanyl, and healthy ways to cope with stress.
Share our website with your school administration, teachers, coaches, and state and local government officials. Let them know you want us to speak to your school or event.
Spread the word
- Ask your school administration to invite us to speak at your school.
- Tell your community, friends, and loved ones about FIX Arkansas. #FindaFIX
- Follow Us On Social Media.
- Like, Share, and Interact with Our Posts.
- Tag us in your posts, videos, etc.
- Share videos and other Fentanyl-Related content with us through our social media!
- Most importantly, when you see someone soliciting illicit pills through social media platforms, report them or their account to the support center for that platform.
Join our newsletter
To join our newsletter, please complete our contact form. We will update you with what’s going on at FIX, Events, Other ways to support us, and much more.
Send us a note, share your story, share Their story, or request us to speak at your school or event.
Email us at Hello@FIX-AR.Org or complete the form.
Benton AR 72019